Denton Women’s Institute
The Denton branch of the Women’s Institute meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 7.30pm in Denton Village Hall. It is a lively and fun meeting with a varied programme and interesting subsidised outings.
Visitors and guests are always welcome.
- President: Doris Lambert
- Vice President: Pearl Charnick
- Secretary: Beverley Head Tel: 01986 788171
- Treasurer: Beverley Andrews
Yvonne Denham, Julie Forrest, Caroline Hutton, Jean Leatherbarrow, Lou Osborne, Jean Whipps.
- January 8th – Note change to 2nd Tuesday.
Details of the rest of the 2019 Programme will appear here in due course.
- January 2nd – Guide Dogs for the Blind
- February 6th – Air Ambulance
- March 6th – Step By Step (Norwich Shoe Trade)
- April 3rd – Live Art Demonstration
- May 1st – Resolutions & Table Tennis
- June 5th – Outing to Flint Vineyard
- July 3rd – Car Treasure Hunt
- August 7th – Outing to Earsham Wetlands
- September 4th – Helen's Old Bag
- October 2nd – Did You Jive in 55?
- November 6th – AGM & Bonfire Celebration
- December 4th – Christmas Dinner
Further information about the WI is available from the Secretary
and from the Norfolk WI Website.
or from the National Website.