Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
to be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 14th May 2019 to follow the Annual Parish Meeting.
- To elect a Chairman for the coming year.
- To elect a Vice Chairman for the coming year.
- Welcome by the Chair.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 12th March 2019.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received and related matters.
- SAM2 data capture information for March and April.
- To approve payments to be made and record money received.
- To approve the accounts for year ended 31 March 2019 and sign the Annual Return.
- Any Other Matters to be brought to the attention of the Parish Council and for the next Agenda. To confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 9th July 2019.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.