Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
to be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 9th July 2019 at 7.30 pm.
- Welcome by the Chair.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 14th May 2019.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received and related matters.
- Playing Field Inspection Report including ROSPA Play Area Inspection report.
- To discuss Broadband in the village.
- Seats for around the ‘Candlestick’.
- SAM2 data capture information for May and June.
- To discuss consultation on Bus Service 84.
- To approve payments to be made and record money received. (including clerks statutory pay rise by 2% as notified by NALC from April 2019).
- Any Other Matters to be brought to the attention of the Parish Council and for the next Agenda. To confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 10th September 2019.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.