Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
to be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 7.30 pm.
- Welcome by the Chair.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 13th November 2018.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting and since the November meeting.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received and related matters.
- Playing Field Report - Zoë Brown.
- Budget discussion and approval of Precept for 2019/20.
- SAM2 data capture information for November and December.
- To approve payments to be made and record money received.
- Any Other Matters to be brought to the attention of the Parish Council and for the next Agenda. To confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 12th March 2019.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.