DPC May 2020 Report
Following the cancellation of the May meeting of the Council, due to the Coronavirus Emergency, they have issued the following report.
As we have had no parish council meeting this month we thought we would just give you a summary of parish council matters.
The following payments have been made:
- Our insurance is due on 1st June, 2020 and totals £540.14
- The clerks salary and expenses for 2 months, £228.00
- Parish councillor training £90.00
The audit deadline has been extended to 31 July 2020. The publishing of this has been extended to 30 September 2020.
The play area inspection is due to take place in June.
Norse have ceased our playing field contract from 1 April 2020. We are looking at other contractors.
Planning decisions received:
- Ref: 2020/0416, Northside Cottage, Middle Road, Denton. Erection of timber shed. Approval with conditions
- Ref: 2019/1791, Street Farm, Norwich Road, Denton. Erection of single storey rear extension. Approval with conditions
The Annual Parish Meeting will not be held this year. The next parish council meeting should be held in July but obviously we will wait for confirmation on this.
Our County Councillor, Mrs Margaret Stone, has submitted a written Annual Report.