With more and more people considering self-isolation, either voluntary or imposed, we have set up a support system in Denton to provide a point of contact for help with shopping etc. for those who need it.
A number of people have offered to help and a list of those currently available appears below.
This list will be changed on a daily basis to share out the workload across our many volunteers.
- Zoe Brown 01986 788011
- Bronwen & John Bunting 01986 789163
- Kim & Phil Poulton 01986 788149
- Fiona Tomlinson 07814 357940
For people who do not have internet access two permanent numbers are available:
- The Hanners – 01986 788414 and
- The Cardens – 01986 788279.
How about a Chat?
Some of our volunteers have indicated they would be very happy to receive calls from people who just want a chat.
They are listed below:
- Jane Christian 01986 788666.
- Chris & Jason Kerr 01986 788372
- Katrina Cattermole 01986 788197, 07934 898695
- Kat Cooper 01986 788930, 07531 244103
- Beth Barrett 01986 788685
- Steve & Annie Whiteman 01986 788251
- David & Margaret Parsons 01986 788671, 07887 918433
- Bridget Hill 01986 788619
- Ken Ashton 01986 788705
- Nicki van Gelder 01986 788636
A flyer containing this information has been delivered to every house in Denton.
Lists have been circulated recently with details of local shops etc. that are still open including delivery options.
Links to these lists are provided here for:
Please report any updates, innacuracies or ommisions.