Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 11th April 2017 at 8 pm.
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from District and County Councillors.
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- Playing Field Report.
- To discuss Community Governance Review.
- Organisation of Parishes.
- Compost Equipment.
- Potential areas for Wild Flower Meadow.
- Welcome Letter to recent arrivals.
- To discuss 30 mph speeding zone.
- To discuss and comment on Planning Application:
Mr Ken Ashton, Stonycroft, Norwich Road, Denton.
- To approve payments to be made – Clerk Salary and pay/annual increase from April 2017.
- To receive items for the next agenda, including any other business and confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 9th May 2017.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.