Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
to be held at the Village Hall on Monday 10th September 2018 at 7.30 pm.
NB Change of day.
- Welcome by the Chair.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 10th July.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting and since the July meeting.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received and related matters.
- Playing Field Report including ROSPA inspection report - Kay Wiltshire.
- SAM2 data capture information from first location Village Hall, southbound direction.
- Police Public Meeting, Harleston in August. Brief report (Kay).
- Police Cadets (PC Jim Squires, Community Engagement Officer) request to camp at the Village Hall 13th October or on the playing field.
- Joint Parish Meeting, Denton to host this year. Discuss possible speakers and dates.
- Risk Assessments - regarding general parish council business and updated for GDPR; to review.
- GDPR ‘Assessment of Personal Data’ held by DPC.
- To approve payments to be made and record money received.
- Any Other Matters to be brought to the attention of the Parish Council and for the next Agenda. To confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 13th November.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.