Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 13th February 2017 at 7.30 pm.
- Welcome by the Chair.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 14th November.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received and related matters.
- Joint training with Alburgh Parish councillors. Discuss our possible participation.
- Playing Field Report - Zoe Brown.
Norse Grounds Maintenance Contract.
- Broadband in Denton.
- Greater Norwich Local Plan.
- South Norfolk Police Briefing Meeting, 10th January - brief report by Kay Wiltshire.
- Parish Directory.
- To approve payments to be made and record money received.
- Any Other Matters to be bought to the attention of the Parish Council and for the next Agenda.
To confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 13th March.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.