Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 14th November 2017 at 7.30 pm.
- Welcome by the Chair.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 10th October.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- Playing Field Report - Kerry Norfolk. Repairs to play equipment.
- External Defibrillator Cabinet - to discuss purchase of this.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received and related matters.
- Budget - to discuss draft budget for 2018 - 2019.
- To discuss Bus service in Denton.
- Parish Councillor Vacancy.
- Financial Regulations - review of updated documents and proposed adoption.
- Parish Council paperwork - storage.
- To approve payments to be made and record money received:
Payments to be made:
- Thomas Rogerson Trust £270.00
- J Ellis, Clerk Salary and expenses £99.30
- SNC Recycle Adopter Grant £200.00
- Any Other Matters to be bought to the attention of the Parish Council and for the next Agenda.
To confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 9th January.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.