Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 14th March 2017 at 8 pm.
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting.
- Reports from District and County Councillors.
- Questions from the Public.
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- Playing Field Report.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- To discuss a request to start meetings at 7.30pm instead of 8pm.
- To discuss SNC Big Litter Pick 2017.
- To discuss Norfolk ALC Transparency Code and related Funding.
- To discuss 30 mph speeding zone.
- To agree a date for the Annual Parish Meeting/AGM.
- To discuss Grove Farm Buildings.
- To discuss UK Power Networks – Helping vulnerable people in the community.
- Request from SNC to place a textile recycling bank at the village hall.
- To approve payments to be made.
- To receive items for the next agenda and confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 11th April 2017.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.