Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 13th June 2017 at 7.30 pm.
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from District and County Councillors.
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- To discuss the Schedule of Parish Council meetings.
- Playing Field Report - Zoe Brown.
- Parish Boundary Review - Peter Grant.
- Finance – Approval of the Accounts for the year ending March 2017.
- To discuss purchase of a picnic bench for the playing field, following a suggestion at the Annual Parish Meeting.
- Brief report on South Norfolk Police Seminar - Kay Wiltshire.
- 15. Training:
a)Defibrillator Awareness and CPR.
- Conservation Volunteers.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received.
- To approve payments to be made – Clerk Salary, Norse 6 monthly grounds maintenance charge, Liz Frere Smith for internal audit.
- To receive items for the next agenda; Any Other Business and confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 11th July
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.