Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 11th July 2017 at 7.30 pm.
- Welcome by the Chair.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
Norfolk Campaign to Protect Rural England (The Joint Core Strategy; Norwich, South Norfolk and Broadland - housing targets)
- Playing Field Report - Peter Grant.
- Speeding Concerns in the 30 mph zone.
- Rogerson’s Wood - Enquiry from Woodland Trust regarding use of wood for Forest School activities.
- BT phone box - this is available for ‘adoption’.
- Transparency Funding application.
Defibrillator Awareness and CPR.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received.
- To approve payments to be made – Clerk Salary and expenses, Kay Wiltshire for purchase of picnic bench, HMRC Paye, Playsafety Ltd. picnic bench, HMRC Paye, Playsafety Ltd
- To receive items for the next agenda; Any Other Business and confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 12th September (No meeting in August).
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.