Events for the next three or, sometimes, four months are listed here.
Some of the items listed, and other major events even further ahead, are covered on the “Coming Events” page but, where appropriate, further details of club activities etc. will be found on their relevant pages.
Thus details of church services for the current month appear on the Church Page.
Note that the Bar in the Village Hall is normally open every Friday evening from 7.30 pm.
- Friday 1st December - Christmas Market
- Tuesday 5th December - WI Meeting
- Friday 8th, Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th December - Angel Festival.
- Tuesday 12th December - Tuesday Lunch.
- Thursday 14th December - Christmas Bingo
- Monday 18th December - Carol Singing
- Tuesday 19th December - Gardening Club Meeting.
- Friday 22nd December - Mobile Library.
- Friday 22nd December - Bar Open as usual.
- Sunday 24th December - Christmas Eve Social
- Monday 25th December - Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26th December - Boxing Day
- Friday 29th December - Bar Closed
- Sunday 31st December - New Year's Eve
- Monday 1st January - New Year's Day - Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 2nd January - WI Meeting
- Tuesday 9th January - Tuesday Lunch
- Tuesday 9th January - Parish Council Meeting
- Wednesday 10th January - Art Group Meeting
- Monday 15th January - DVH Management Committee Meeting
- Tuesday 16th January - Gardening Club Meeting
- Wednesday 17th January - Art Group Meeting
- Friday 19th January - Mobile Library
- Wednesday 24th January - Art Group Meeting
- Saturday 27th January - Quiz Night
- Wednesday 31st January - Art Group Meeting
- Tuesday 6th February - WI Meeting
- Wednesday 7th February - Art Group Meeting
- Tuesday 13th February - Tuesday Lunch
- Tuesday 13th February - Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 15th February - DVC Panto Performance
- Friday 16th February - DVC Panto Performance
- Saturday 17th February - DVC Panto Performance
- Tuesday 20th February - Gardening Club Meeting
- Wednesday 21st February - Art Group Meeting
- Friday 23rd February - Mobile Library
- Wednesday 28th February - Art Group Meeting