Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Annual Meeting of the Council
To be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 9th May 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To elect a Chairman for the coming year and to receive a Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
- To elect a Vice Chairman for the coming year.
- Minutes of AGM of 10th May 2016.
– The draft minutes.
- Finance - Approval of the Accounts for the year ending March 2017.
- Handling of correspondence.
- Dates and times of meetings.
- Cheque signatories.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only
- To receive reports from our County and District Councillors.
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- Playing Field Report from Kerry Norfolk.
- To complete the Community Governance Questionnaire.
- Parish Boundary.
- Request from Chris Ashton, Training Officer for Army Cadets to use playing field.
- To discuss and comment on any Planning Applications received.
- To approve payments to be made – Clerk Salary.
- To receive items for the next agenda, including any other business and confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 13th June 2017.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
Close of meeting.
Return to Parish Council Page
Return to Local Government Page
Return to Home Page
The routine business of the Parish Council Meeting will now continue: