Keeping the Local Directory Up-to-Date
The Parish Council aims to publish a new edition of the Denton Directory every two years. The last was printed in 2009 and an update is planned.
A copy was provided to every household in the village at that time and all new residents receive one on their arrival.
The objective of this page is to record significant changes to the contents of the Directory, where appropriate by providing a link to the latest information on this website.
- P. 2 – Parish News – New Editor for the Parish News.
- P. 4 – Local Car Scheme – Current list of volunteers.
- P. 5 – Schools – New Head at Alburgh with Denton PS.
- P. 6 – Parish News – New Editor for the Parish News.
- P. 6 – CAB – Bungay office hours changed.
- P. 6 – CAB – Harleston CIC drop-in times changed.
- P. 8 – Bus Services – Current timetable.
- P. 8 – Community Transport – Service withdrawn.
- P. 9 – Refuse Collections – Changed day for collections.
- P.12 – Mobile Library– Now on a four-weekly cycle.
- P.14 – The Church in Denton – New Minister and Church Warden.
- P.17 – Banks – Current opening hours.
- P.17 – Chemists – Current opening hours.
- P.17 – Heating Oil Syndicate – New DABBOS organiser.
- P.18 – Denton Variety Club – New contact information.
- P.19 – DVC Rising Stars – New contact information.
- P.19 – Denton Gardening Club – New contact information.
- P.19 – Denton WI – New contact information.
- P.20 – Parish Council – New membership.
Please report any further errors in the Directory to the Website Administrator.